Multiplication Game for 6 times tables
Multiplication Game - 6 Times Table
What to do:
1. Draw this grid on concrete using chalk. Each square should be about 30cm by 30cm.
2. Two players stand with their feet in the large feet facing the game board.
3. A 'Caller' asks a question from one of the cards that come in the game download.
4. When a player has worked out the answer they must jump from their spot onto the correct answer. Do not move until you know the answer.
5. Players then rotate positions but the winner stays to compete with next player.
NB The object of the game is to have a bit of fun while you learn some of the 'basic facts'. Make an effort to learn facts while standing in line. Play safe! Use calculators if your teacher says it is OK.
6 Times Table
Acrobat Version - 154kB